My Goal Toward A Nature-Derived Life of Wellness Living
My goal when I started Nature-Derived Life was to offer readers a glimpse into my thoughts and experiences and understanding why we even matter.
What started out as daily happenings or events has evolved into a dynamic site packed with information about various topics that are near and dear to me.
Take some time to explore and see for yourself, what makes you curious and eager that you are willing to commit to yourself and to other people? Read on and enjoy!
Goal To Understand What Is Working Or Not Working
The Right and Wrong Things We Use To Re-Fuel Ourselves
Learn how to eat a balanced diet that helps keep our blood sugar in a normal range and a diet that also prevents that sluggish feeling when our blood sugar drops.
Include protein and complex carbs. Eggs with whole-grain toast is a great combo. East small healthy meals and healthy snacks throughout the day to sustain your energy.
Fatigue can cause depression. Depression is an emotional disorder and it contributes to many physical symptoms. headaches and a loss of appetite are common symptoms.
When we do not eat enough food, this will cause us fatigue. Eating the wrong foods can also be a problem when it comes to fatigue.
Our thyroid is a small gland it controls our metabolism. The speed at which our body converts fuel into energy.
irritability is a big sign of poor sleep. Depression and poor sleep are closely related forward and backward it goes. Meaning, depression can lead to poor sleep and the poor sleep can lead to depression.
When it comes to our daily and nightly schedule. Going to bed earlier and getting at least seven hours of sleep each night is something we should keep as a priority.
During sleep the tongue falls back against your soft palate and the uvula fall back against the back of the throat closing the airway. This tends to happen to people who sleep on their back, are middle-aged are overweight and more often than not are gender based. Seek counsel from a medical person.
Signs: mouth breathing and excessive urination, headaches, extreme sleepiness during the day. Some people will doze off while eating or while they are having a conversation. Depression, lower pain threshold, mood changes, problems concentrating.
Untreated sleep apnea is a serious matter. high blood pressure, heart disease, strokes, diabetes and other life-threatening and life-shortening disease. Seek out a doctor.
Your Goal Regarding Fear
Fear is avoidance; keeping busy with other matters, being defensive, and acting overly confident in something you are not capable of doing because of a lack of knowledge.
Fear can mean that you are showing up late and even sabotaging opportunities, or losing things.
A person who is rigid and closed in their thinking will have a difficult time adapting to change and moving ahead.
Be willing to take a risk, keeping a positive attitude, obtain knowledge and wisdom will come about.
We must understand that internal workings involve growth and sometimes pain. When you make a mistake learn to forgive yourself immediately.
How objective are you and how often are you over-reacting? Are you taking things personally? We all do this at some point in our lives. With stress, most of us draw from our past our old assumptions which cloud our ability to see things.
Our desire to have success is strong. Yet our insecurities limit us causing us even more stress and this stress causes us to react in ways we will regret.
Goal To Make For The Workplace
Adapting to change and being flexible are required skills for success in the workplace.
Our objectivity depends on our willingness to question ourselves. How we perceive, interpret, and respond. If we are incorrect we overreact and take things personally.
Believe You Me Goal
Where did our beliefs, ideas or notions come from? You must figure it out because these things are causing you to drive your perception, interpretation and responses to everything you experience.
This includes specific ways of thinking and acting. Because, they have been with us for some time, we tend to believe them to be true, the way things should be.
You must decide through your logic and reason whether your way of seeing something is true or not. Do your research, obtain knowledge, and information and you will be able to achieve the wisdom to know what is right or wrong.
Read your daily goals to yourself out loud throughout the day.
- I expect to be successful in all of my future endeavors.
- I easily find solutions to challenges.
- Everyday I am becoming more successful.
- I am bold and outgoing.
- I am self-reliant, creative and persistent in whatever I set my mind on.
- I am energetic and enthusiastic.
- I am a problem solver, I focus on solutions and always find the best solution to a problem.
- Nothing is impossible.
- I am uniquely created.
- I have integrity.
- I do what I say.
- I find deep inner peace with myself as I am at this moment.
- I will nourish my body with healthy food.
- I will pay attention and listen to what my body is saying at the moment.
- My world is full of peace, love and joy.
- My home is a peaceful sanctuary where I feel safe and happy.
- I chose to fill myself with peaceful thoughts.
- Peace descends all around me now.
- I will continue to respond peacefully in all situations.
- I am grounded in the present moment as I remain focused and engaged in the task at hand.
- All is well and I am grateful for this moment and I find joy in this moment.
- I continue to observe my thoughts and my actions without judging them.
- I choose to be fully present with an listening ear when I am in the presence of others.
- I will observe my emotions without getting attached to the emotion.
- I meditate without resistance or anxiety.
- I continue to release the past through my journaling and I will continue to thrive in the present moments.
- With every deep breath I take calmness washes over me making everyday more and more at ease.
- Remaining calm and relaxed energizes my whole being. The muscles in my body are actually relaxing.
- The negativity of the world and the stresses of life are evaporating from my body and my mind and will no longer hold me prisoner.
- I will breathe in relaxation and exhale the stress
- I live in peace, I am free of anxiety and calm with inner peace as it fills my mind and my body.
- All is well, I am calm, happy, and content.